903 Broadband has an immediate opening for a Customer Technical Support Representative. Interested individuals should send a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties and Responsibilities:
•Here at 903 Broadband, our customers are always our #1 priority. Therefore, first and foremost, the individual in this position will be expected to provide excellent customer service each day.
• Answer incoming phone calls and listen to descriptions of customer issues and determine how they can be fixed.
• Use information from customers to diagnose technical issues and walk customers through the steps needed to fix various problems.
• Respond to emails and online requests for technical support.
• Support is performed over the phone and with remote access software.
• Support will include MS Windows 7, 8, and 10, MS Office 2013, 2016, and Office 365, laptops, desktops, printers, mobile devices and numerous in-house, commercial and mobile applications. Experience with using and supporting MS Office and Outlook is required.
Job Information & Requirements:
• This individual will be assigned an 8-hour shift during the main support hours of 9am-9pm, Monday-Friday
• During the assigned shifts, candidates should expect nearly 100% of their day on the phone at our office in Leonard, TX.
• Candidates should have at least 1 year of first level help desk call center experience, preferably in a multi-channel environment.
• Benefits will be offered by 903 Broadband.
• Customer Technical Support representatives are good listeners and problem-solvers who can diagnose and fix problems based on very little information.