903 Broadband exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through it.
903 Broadband makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it provides. 903 Broadband also makes no warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
903 Broadband is not responsible for any damages a customer may suffer. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, mis-deliveries, or service interruptions caused by 903 Broadband’s own negligence, customer errors or omissions, the errors or omissions of third parties, or an act of God.
All services provided by 903 Broadband are intended for the sole use of the person or organization who has a current, in-good-standing account with 903 Broadband and shall not be resold or used by non-authorized individuals. Violations of use shall be cause for immediate termination of services by 903 Broadband. Such termination does not relieve the account holder from Contractual obligations and the account holder’s liability to pay for services in accordance with the terms of the Contract.
Lawful Use of Services
As a 903 Broadband customer, you agree that your 903 Broadband service will not be used for any criminal or unlawful purposes or for the transmission, creation, or storage of any material in violation of any State or Federal laws or regulations, including, but not limited to: any material:
• That is in violation of United States Copyright laws; That is in violation of United States Trade Secret Laws.
• That is in violation of United States Trademark Laws.
• That is threatening or obscene; or
• That is in violation of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, Cit.18 U.S.C 2150 et. Seq. Billing Policy
903 Broadband generates invoices on the 1st day of each month in advance of services being rendered. Invoices cover a one-month period from the 1st day of the then current month to the last day of the current month.
903 Broadband Residential VoIP Customers, including Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program Customers, will not be charged based on the minutes they
use. Invoices will cover the subscribed plan and any equipment purchased through 903 Broadband plus taxes and fees directed by the local, state, and federal government.
903 Broadband Business VoIP Customers, including Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program Customers, will be charged based on the minutes they use.
Invoices will cover the subscribed plan and any equipment purchased through 903 Broadband plus taxes and fees directed by the local, state, and federal government.
Customers of any 903 Broadband service may receive a paper statement each month which lists all open or partially paid invoices. However, Customers who
request paper statements will incur a monthly fee of $5.00.
903 Broadband does not charge transaction fees to Customers who use a credit card or debit card.
Customers may make online payments utilizing 903 Broadband’s payment portal found at https://portal.903bb.com
Payment is due upon receipt of invoice before the due date as stated on the invoice.
• Accounts are in default if payment is not received prior to the due date.
• Accounts determined to be in default may have their service interrupted without notice until payment is received, and an additional activation fee may be required
to re-open the account.
• 903 Broadband reserves the right to post charges of an account in default to an onfile client credit card for services rendered. 903 Broadband will email a receipt of credit card charges to the client email account on-file at the time the charges are posted and paid.
• 903 Broadband reserves the right to send default account to a collection agency along with any information the agency needs to collect charges.
Refunds are handled on a case-by-case basis. For questions, concerns, or disputes, please contact us at 855-903-3527 or email us at email@example.com.
Account Cancellation In order to cancel services, a customer must provide notice utilizing an acceptable method that can be verified by 903 Broadband.
• Notices sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or written notices sent to 903 Broadband, Inc. at PO Box 222 Leonard, TX 75452 are acceptable written notices.
• Services which have been cancelled may be reinstated but are subject to fees to reestablish the subject services.
• Customers may call to cancel service but should be aware that this is not a verifiable communication method and may not be accepted in the event a dispute arises
concerning the date services were cancelled.
903 Broadband is not responsible for any third-party charges related to the use of 903 Broadband’s connectivity services. Any such fees are additional to the rate charged by 903 Broadband and are the sole responsibility of the user. 903 Broadband residential VoIP customers, including Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program Customers, will not receive additional fees related to toll calls or minute overages.
Equipment provided by Customer
A customers subscribing to 903 Broadband’s wireless Internet service may provide a customer owned router in lieu of the router normally provided by 903 Broadband. However, 903 Broadband shall not be responsible for:
• Free Technical support,
• Damages resulting from the use a customer provided router, or
• Loss of service due to a failed router
Customers using owner provided equipment are subject to service fees in the event customer requires assistance from 903 Broadband’s technical support staff. 903 Broadband offers a managed router service.